Being able to filter your runs by time now means you can see runs that happened in any specific length of time in a quantriq.
When is this helpful?
- Course conditions changed: Ice, sun, wind or usage may alter a course at different times of day.
- Change your course midday: Two, or even three courses set throughout the day? Now you only need to remember what time.
- Testing Skis: Test only the latest runs and time when you Filter by time
- Start with your quantriqs and ensure all the runs you want are there
- Select Filter
- Select your start time
- You can type in the numbers, or use the clock
- Select your Stop Time
And that's it! If you don't see the runs you want showing up, you may need to change the start and end time. You will now see all of the runs in that time frame, arranged by time.