Skip to main content
The following is required if you want live timing on the hill
- Open the Protern Sync app on the phone that will be used for syncing.
- Double check that all of the athletes using Protern.io sensors for the day are listed in the app (learn how to select athletes and assign sensors with video).
- Choose the appropriate sport in the app. For example, Alpine skiing.
- The discipline (for example, SuperG) is optional unless you want live factored time for para-alpine.
- Start the session (detailed instructions with video).
- This can happen any time before you want to sync the sensors.
- For example, after you set the course, after the first run, or as soon as you get up in the morning.