Skip to main content
For live timing end of day syncing
- In the Protern.io Sync app, choose their card and press the Sync & Stop button.
- This will sync the last of their data and turn off their sensor.
- Ensure all of the athletes have synced and stopped their sensors.
- If you collected all the sensors, you can sync multiple sensors in range by pressing the Sync & Stop button in the Protern.io Sync app.
- When all sessions have stopped, the app will return to the Session Configuration screen.
- If an athlete has left before they synced their last run:
- If you will see them later that day:
- Leave their session running on the app.
- Ask them to turn off their sensor (three clicks of the button).
- When you get their sensor, turn it back on and press Sync & Stop to get their remaining data.
- If it will be a while before you see them again:
- Select the athlete’s card and press the Stop Session button.
- When you get their sensor, create a session for that athlete, turn on their sensor and press Sync & Stop. This data will be included in the original quantriq, even if the sync happens days later.