Skip to main content
For end of day syncing (did not use live timing)
- Turn off their sensor (click the button three times).
- Ensure their sensor has their name written on it.
- Give their sensor to their coach.
- Collect sensors. Make sure each sensor has an athlete name on it.
- Using a Mac or PC, open Google Chrome (because only Google Chrome can upload sensor data) and sign into the coach account on https://app.protern.io
- For each sensor:
- Connect a USB-C cable into the bottom of the sensor. Connect the other end of the cable into your computer.
- Go to https://app.protern.io and choose Upload from sensor.
- Choose the athlete and activity.
- Choose Connect to sensor and select the sensor in the pop up window.
- Choose Upload data.
- After sensor data has been uploaded, choose Erase all data.
- Repeat these steps for all of the remaining sensors.
- Build a quantriq with the training data collected.