Before a session can start each athlete needs to have a Protern.io Sensor assigned to them.
- Location permissions need to be granted so the app can find the sensors
- Sensors need to be on and within 1-2 meters (3-6 feet) of the phone
- Athletes need to be selected
- Tap on an athlete's name and pick "Assign Sensor"
- Note the 6 digit code on the sensor you want to give to the athlete and select it from the list.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until all the athletes have sensors assigned
Tip: We recommend putting some tape on a sensor and marking the initials of the athlete to whom the sensor has been assigned. This will make it easier to ensure each athlete has the correct sensor