Here we will show you how to assign the accounts you purchased for your athletes during the sign up or as part of a Starter Pack deal.
When signing up for Protern.io it is possible to purchase more than one account. These pre-purchased accounts need to be associated with an athlete name in order to collect data.
- Go to Settings and the Subscriptions tab
- If you have pre-purchased accounts, you will see the number of accounts under Managed User Accounts
- Click the Add/Assign Monthly Accounts button
- Enter the athletes first and last name.
- Adding their email is optional and will give the athlete access to their data.
- Click Add User and repeat for additional accounts
- When you have assigned all your accounts, click Next and Confirm.
Tip: Entering an email for a new user will invite them to Protern.io and let them see their own data.