To create a new Protern athlete account, go to the subscription tab in your settings and click the Add/Assign Monthly or Annual account button.
Note: You will need your coach account to be active in order to add new athlete accounts.
In this article we will go over how to add new athlete account(s).
- Go to the Settings -> Subscriptions tab, scroll down to Managed Accounts
- Click on the Add/Assign Monthly Accounts or Add/Assign Annual Accounts
- Fill in the first and last name for the athlete. The email is optional. By providing an email, the athlete will get access to the data in their account. Click Add User.
- To add more athletes, repeat step 3. You can have a mix of athletes with emails and without.
- Click Next and Confirm to add the accounts.
Already have Protern athletes? Here is how you can renew expired Protern accounts