There are multiple ways to sync your sensor with Protern.io.
The most foolproof way to do this is through your USB Upload. In order to do a USB Upload, here's what you'll need.
- Computer with Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge Web Browser
- A USB-C cable (you can use the one that comes with the sensor, or any that you own)
- Your athlete's sensor
There are two main steps when uploading data from USB:
Uploading your data via USB
- Log into https://app.protern.io and plug your sensor into the computer
- You can access the Upload from sensor button from the main page
- Or, you can also access the Upload from sensor button under Activities
- Select the Athlete you want to upload the data from:
(Tip: If you have more than one sensor, we recommend you mark the sensor with each athlete's initials so you know who had which sensor)
- Select their activity:
- Ensure your sensor is connected and press Connect Sensor. Select your sensor and press Connect.
(Tip: If the sensor doesn't appear, try using a different USB port)
- Once your sensor is connected, you can upload the data.
- A loading screen with the details of the upload will appear in the lower right hand side of your Protern.io application. It will transfer from USB, upload, then process the data:
- When your upload is complete, a message will appear indicating which activities you've uploaded
Erasing data from the Protern.io Sensor
Once your upload is done, go back to the "Upload from Sensor" screen. For each sensor, you have to clear the data from the sensor, or the next time it uploads it will create a duplicate of the data.
Always double check the data uploaded completely before erasing!
Once you've checked the data, select your athlete, and click on Erase all data.
If you have more than one athlete, repeat all steps above until they are synced. Now you're ready to build your quantriq and start analyzing!