Skip to main content
Quick start guide for end of day syncing
Charge your sensor
- Charging: Blue light blinking.
- Charging time is approximately 45 minutes.
- Charged: Blue light constant.
Turn your sensor on or off
- Turn on: One (1) long click of the sensor button.
- Turn off: Three (3) clicks of the sensor button.
How to know if your sensor is ready to collect data
- Searching for satellites and not collecting data: Slow green flashing.
- Establishing a satellite lock can take 1-2 minutes.
- Satellite lock and collecting data: Fast green flashing.
- If the sensor is blinking red, you will need to upgrade the sensor
At the end of the day
- Use Google Chrome on Windows or Mac, sign into https://app.protern.io and plug in your sensors to upload your data.
View your data
- We highly suggest to put a piece of tape with an athlete’s name on each sensor to avoid any mix ups when you collect data.